Is SOLAR a Viable Energy Solution?
An Inside Look at the Growing Sector
Friday, March 19, 2021 | Time: 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Location: The Wisconsin Club, 900 W. Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee
Green energy is becoming all the rage throughout the world with some sectors doing better than others. But will it replace fossil fuels or is it meant to help supplement our energy usage? Does it make sense for commercial buildings to adapt and just how efficient is solar energy in climates where weather conditions may not be ideal?
This month we’ll hear from Matt Neumann, CEO of Neumann Companies, one of Wisconsin’s leading distributors of residential and commercial solar energy. Matt will present on solar energy’s past, where it is today and its viability in our future energy consumption.
COVID-19 Information for the meeting:
- Advanced registration is required for this meeting - please: No Walk Ins.
- Seating at tables will be spaced accordingly for social distancing.
- Face masks worn in common areas of Wisconsin Club (lobby, restroom).
- Fist bumps or elbow bumps instead of handshakes.
- Wisconsin Club has done extensive cleaning, sanitizing and is rated as an 'A' by the City of Milwaukee Health Department
7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - Check in, coffee, networking
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. - Plated breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. - Program
8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Q&A with speaker
9:00 am - Adjourn
PLATED BREAKFAST INCLUDED!